Adding Solar Canopies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Solar Canopies

A new whitepaper from ISS and Baja explores how self-storage operators can generate new revenue through solar canopies for boat and RV storage. Find out more about this niche service and if your site would be a good candidate. Download the whitepaper for free from the ISS Resource Center.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PKStorage
    Reply to Powered stalls
    by PKStorage
    I'm a big fan of automation. I was "into it" before it was cool. I have a great setup at home that runs Insteon (automation), Elk (security), and an ISY944i to control it all. Very powerful setup and has worked very very well for the past 8 years or so. But still requires "maintenance"...
    Today, 10:52 AM
  • Amy_ISS
    3 Kittens Trapped in Unit
    by Amy_ISS
    The poor babies might have been stuck in there for two weeks. It appears they entered the unit through a small hole and then couldn't get out.

If you were the manager, how would you handle this situation? What's your policy about opening a unit in case of an emergency? Do you have a clause...
    Today, 10:48 AM
  • PKStorage
    Reply to Thoughts on RV parking
    by PKStorage
    Looks like a pretty clear issue to me. That is, there is no issue.

Tenant #1 is wholly within their lines and within the rules. If tenant #2 cannot use part of that space for his backing in procedure, that is on them, and they just need to figure out how to pull in/back in without crossing...
    Today, 10:35 AM
Working...
X