ISS Webinar Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISS Webinar Series

Inside Self-Storage and Janus International will host a three-part webinar series this summer, available for free to all industry professionals and focused on ways to modernize storage facilities. The first in the series, Self-Storage Mobile Technology: Reaching Your Customers Where They Are, will take place at 1 p.m. ET on June 27. It'll be presented by Terry Bagley, president of the Janus Smart Entry and Facility Automation Division. The one-hour live event will include time for questions from the audience and be recorded for future access.

The webinar will explore the impact mobile technology has on consumer behavior and how it affects self-storage marketing and operational strategies. It'll address how to interact with customers using smart devices and how mobile technology can streamline and automate the rental process. Participants will learn how to monetize customer-facing tools and other considerations for implementation.

To participate, attendees must complete a simple registration process. Details can be found at www.insideselfstorage.com/webinars. The second and third events in the series are:Speakers and registration for the later webinars will be announced soon.
    Last edited by Amy_ISS; 11th June 2019, 05:48 PM.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Registration is now open for the Aug. 29 webinar, The New Unattended Self-Storage Model: What's Changed and How to Implement. Learn more about the webinar and presenters.

Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Thank you. I registered for the June 27th webinar.

Amy_ISS I was checking out the older webinars from 2009 & 2010 and I would like to listen to them too but I don't see a link to view them. Are they available that far back? I am sure that our other sites would like to see them as well.
      The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

So glad you registered! I'll be moderating.

When we moved to the new website, we were unable to include them. The ISS Store does contain a handful.
        Amy Campbell
        Editor
        Inside Self-Storage
        amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Originally posted by Amy_ISS View Post
          So glad you registered! I'll be moderating.

When we moved to the new website, we were unable to include them. The ISS Store does contain a handful.
          Thank you.
          The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

The webinar Self-Storage Mobile Technology: Reaching Your Customers Where They Are is now available on-demand. Simply register, and you'll have access to this free resource.

The presentation is packed with great statistics about who's using mobile and how. You might be surprised by these numbers! Plus, learn more about new technology for security and automation.
            Amy Campbell
            Editor
            Inside Self-Storage
            amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
              Reply to The dangers of those rental trucks in the wrong hands
              by Storman
              I'm sure it was bad, but I couldn't watch that video for more than 10 seconds. I need a dramamine.
              Today, 12:16 AM
            • Orkocean
              Reply to new to storage
              by Orkocean
              My father didn't talk about his vietnam days, all I know is he was a gunner in heli's and per my mother telling me stories as a kid he had 2 guns when most had one.. *shrug*... As far as my brother i'm not sure what his role was on the ship, it was late 90's early 2000's timeframe and I recall he went...
              Yesterday, 08:19 PM
            • MamaDuke
              Reply to new to storage
              by MamaDuke
              My father was on the flight deck of the Kitty Hawk during Vietnam. Squadron, vf-213 F4's.

Small world!...
              Yesterday, 08:01 PM
            Working...
            X