Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Free Online Learning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Online Learning

ISS will be the platinum sponsor for The 2019 Self-Storage Summit, a free online event, Nov. 19, 20 and 21. The live sessions will feature dozens of industry experts who’ll share insight on a variety of topics including operations, marketing, investing and more. Created and hosted by industry veteran Jim Ross, the summit is free to attendees and offers an All-Access Pass option that provides additional perks.
    Last edited by Amy_ISS; 13th September 2019, 04:41 PM.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Thank you Amy, I just signed up for the free sessions.
    The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Great! Even if you can't attend all the sessions, it's worth it to sign up and try to make a few.
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

I too just signed up. Hope to be here to check it out.
        Joe Krezdorn
        DAK Self Storage
        Leesport, PA 19533
        www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

I just signed up too! I'm a big believer in learning all I can in the industry. It's nice to see free information!. Looking forward to it.
          You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Here's a Q&A with Jim Ross that provides more info on this amazing event.
            Amy Campbell
            Editor
            Inside Self-Storage
            [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Thank you for this Amy! Jim Ross is such a great resource for education in self storage, The Storage Group just did a webinar with him on Value Pricing! It went awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by LaurenMannarelli View Post
                Thank you for this Amy! Jim Ross is such a great resource for education in self storage, The Storage Group just did a webinar with him on Value Pricing! It went awesome!
                Oh, I thought that was next week!
                Kevin Kerr
                Storage Commander Management Software
                k[email protected]
                Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Kevin SC It is!! Jim Ross per records all his shows, so it will air next week! We also have a webinar we're doing on Value Pricing here at The Storage Group

Comment

Just a reminder about this great event next week, Tuesday-Thursday.
                    Amy Campbell
                    Editor
                    Inside Self-Storage
                    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

So, what are your thoughts on these sessions?
                      Amy Campbell
                      Editor
                      Inside Self-Storage
                      [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• evansr
                        Reply to Promotional ideas
                        by evansr
                        Same here, our unit occupancy has been a bit low, company average across our sites 86% (we've also added new units at a few sites), but our economic occupancy is at an all time high (percentage and dollar totals) due to consistent rate increases on all customers. We use storEDGE and push our discounts...
                        Today, 09:13 PM
                      • Storman
                        Reply to Expanded metal fencing... do you have experience with this?
                        by Storman
                        This expanded metal comes in many thicknesses and sizes. The 3/4" and 9 gauge is likely much heavier than what you used for your trailer ramp. The 4x8 sheets that I'm looking at cost about $60 each, but the added cost of galvanizing and delivering them to my facility is what bumps them to ~$100...
                        Today, 07:55 PM
                      • RandyL
                        Reply to Expanded metal fencing... do you have experience with this?
                        by RandyL
                        Yeah I suppose that will make more sense, though my fences are at 6 or 7' tall. Storman are your fences 8' tall or will you be cutting down each of the sheets? If you have to cut them down remember the cut edge won't be rust protected anymore. So you may want to paint it after if you have to cut...
                        Today, 07:50 PM
                      Working...
                      X