Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

New Education Content in the ISS Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Education Content in the ISS Store

Great news for those looking for new education. The ISS Store has just released 28 new videos in on-demand and DVD formats. The topics cover a variety of topics. Here's a sampling:
    • When It's Gotta Be Done: Controlling Sticky Situations in Self-Storage
    • The Pillars of a Winning Self-Storage Customer Experience
    • The Core Marketing Strategies Every Self-Storage Operator Must Master
    • Balancing the Personal and High-Tech Worlds of Self-Storage Customer Service
    Individual DVDs are priced at $25, while on-demand video is $20 per session. Visit the ISS Store for full product details.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Latest Topics

Collapse

• dakselfstorage
    Reply to Electronic locks
    by dakselfstorage
    Someone from Janus Noke was supposed to call me a few months ago. I was interested in the electronic locks with OL feature.
    Never heard from them.
    I wanted to know if it some how linked with software or had to OL manually?
    I guess they do not need or want my business if they were a...
    Today, 11:34 AM
  • Steve_hajewski
    Reply to Always-late tenant wants bigger unit
    by Steve_hajewski
    If I was nearly full, i would be less interested in that business, but if I'm in rent up phase I'd rather have a slow payer than no rent from an empty unit.

You might also require her to put a real credit card (not a debit card) on file for automatic payment so that you get paid on time...
    Today, 11:31 AM
  • DairyGirl
    Always-late tenant wants bigger unit
    by DairyGirl
    I have a tenant that is currently in my smallest unit (5x5), and pays $35/month. She has been here since September 2019. Since January 2020, she has been 2 or more weeks late with payment 7 times, including November, which is now 24 days late. She has mentioned the last couple of times she paid that...
    Today, 11:03 AM
Working...
X