No announcement yet.

Visitor Messages

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

Latest Topics


  • MamaDuke
    Reply to Death of a tenant question
    by MamaDuke
    Different states have different laws. In CA, there is a legal form to be completed and notarized, or they must have the proper court documents. In the meantime, we overlock the space to ensure that no one gets access until we have the proper paperwork.

    We don't want the son to come next...
    Today, 12:18 PM
  • dakselfstorage
    Reply to Where Would You Live?
    by dakselfstorage
    Just spent two nights on the outer edge of Kerrville at a Super 8. It was actually one of the nicer 8's we've stayed in. We did the three twisted sisters near there.
    Love the entire area....
    Today, 12:17 PM
  • pacnwstorage
    Reply to Death of a tenant question
    by pacnwstorage
    IMO, after seeing the certified death certificate and legal paperwork that gives her control of the mother-in-law unit belongings, she can have her name put on the unit and linked to her units. If you wish you can of course reference the mother-in-laws name somewhere on the unit.
    Today, 10:12 AM